Pour Your Heart To God


TOPIC: POUR YOUR HEART TO GOD

Read: Psalm 55:16-18
MEMORISE: Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us (Psalm 62:8).

EXPOSITION
As advancement and globalization expand, the world keeps achieving the global village status. In contrast however, the communal living among men, especially a pillar and heritage of the African people keeps evaporating. Indeed, we live in a world where everyone keeps absolutely to themselves, minding their businesses and so caring less about the golden rule of being their brother’s keeper. No wonder the rate of depression, insanity and suicide which are the extremes of keeping to oneself, keeps rising yearly. People smile gleefully and also put up a bold front as if to say all is well, but they are just walking corpses, waiting for opportunities to kick the bucket.

 In the midst of this, it is a blessing for you as a child of God to have infinite God, as your Father and best Friend, Jesus Christ, the Saviour, who cares about you and to whom you can freely pour your heart. You are to be exempted from these social ills as you maximize both personal and fellowship opportunities to meet with the Lord, pouring out your heart to Him. For “what a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and grieve to share, what s privilege to carry everything to God in prayer”! A problem shared with a counsellor, consultant or fellow human, is half-solved but with the Lord, you get instant and full solutions. Let us therefore rise and begin to pour our hearts unto Him, casting all our cares upon Him, for He cares for us. SHALOM!

PRAYER POINTS
1.  Daddy, I thank You for being there for me, as I pour my heart to You, Father let Your peace ease my pains.
2.  Lord Jesus, I cast all my cares on You, let Your mighty power come to my aid.
3.  Every demon of depression and worry, I rebuke you. Angels of God surround my household in Jesus’ name.

THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
• All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify. - 1 Corinthians 10:23
• Correcting a small mistake may help you to avoid making a bigger one.
• Go and restitute to all those you have oppressed.
• To develop the muscle in your arm, you must use it. To develop your faith in God, you must use it.
• Let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt, in the name of Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Roles Of Evangelism In Church Growth

ONE WITH GOD IS A MAJORITY

Obstacles To Eternity