Don't Fear

TOPIC: DON'T FEAR
Read Psalm 91:3--6

MEMORISE
You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day. ( Psalm 91:5)

EXPOSITION
It is common to every human being to fear. The problem that we have is that it has become an instinct that was inherited from the first man ( Adam ). So he said, "I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself "( Gen. 3:10). This type of fear is of the devil and is the thing that is common to all people. One may have one uncertainty or the other that is creating fear in one's life. It may be health, matrimony, financial matter, barrenness, joblessness, etc. We would have been very free of all those years, but we have inherited them from Adam.
You don't need to fear. Be brave. Move forward and challenge all the challenges on your way in prayer. They will give way. As a child of God, Jesus has conquered everything for you (1 Cor. 15:57). Paul instructed in 2Timothy 1:6--9, Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.
Remember, victory is inherited through Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 15:57,58), you are a born conquerer as a Christian ( Rom. 8:37,38), even satan and death have been conquered and caged ( Heb. 2:14,15), so actualise your faith in God through Jesus Christ.
You will conquer, in Jesus ' name. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, help me retrieve all good things fear has taken away from me.
2. My God, deliver me from the spirit of fear.
3. Pray that God should deliver brethren who are being oppressed by the fear of demons, curses, and such satanic things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Roles Of Evangelism In Church Growth

ONE WITH GOD IS A MAJORITY

Obstacles To Eternity