You Can Recover All

Read 1 Samuel 30:1ff
Memorize: And David inquired of the Lord, "Shall I pursue this raiding party? Will I overtake them?" "Pursue them," he answered. "You will certainly overtake them and succeed in the rescue" (1 Samuel 30:4). Before David's return from battle, his camp had been raided by enemies who took away everything. What a sudden and very painful loss! He became very sad, and wept sore. To worsen matters, his people resorted to castigating and threatening him. What a terrible situation! Does this describe your situation? Check out what he did. Thank God for His Spirit that triggered David to a new perspective to what happened. Suddenly, he realized that: Weeping will not save me Though my face were bathed in tears That could not allay my fears Could not wash the sins of years Weeping will not save me. Then he enquired from the LORD, who gave him the go ahead, went with him and his warriors as they pursued, overtook and recovered all that had earlier been taken away. God's strength is available for you today, He will go ahead of you, and you will recover all. Just stop weeping, pray, trust Him, and confront your challenges. God will grant you recovery, restoration and rehabilitation in Jesus' name, but be sure you are listening and obeying Him.
Prayer Points:
1. Lord, I entrust my battles to You; I am sure of total victory.
2. Thank the Lord God for the gift of Jesus Christ and all the good and perfect gifts that come along with Him.
3. Ask the Lord to help the youth become more sensitive to productive ventures instead of being engaged by the devil and his agents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Roles Of Evangelism In Church Growth

ONE WITH GOD IS A MAJORITY

Obstacles To Eternity